I was reading another blog the other day and the author had listed his/her top ten guilty pleasures. He/she ended the post with a question “what are your guilty pleasures?” That got me thinking. What are mine? Do I really have any? Um, yes, I do…
- Hamburgers: I cannot say no to a hamburger. I don’t know what it is, but I absolutely love them. The stranger the toppings, the better it is!
- Cake: Unless it’s made of ice-cream (or contains coconuts-I’m allergic), I’m in. I’m good with no frosting though, as I’m not really a huge fan of the super sweet stuff.
- The Disney Channel: I’ve often said that I may have grown older, but I’m not sure that I grew-up. I love many of the shows on The Disney Channel, old and new. Some include: Girl Meets World and Good Luck Charlie.
- Disney Movies: Many of you know this, I’m not a huge movie fan. I’ve often said that is mostly because my attention span is that of a 2 year old; but, I do enjoy the animated Disney movies-all of them!
- NKOTB and NSYNC: I am a child of the 80’s and 90’s; and, I’m a female. Enough said!
- Flea Market Flip (HGTV): I call this a guilty pleasure because I’m not, in the slightest bit, handy enough to pull off anything (even remotely close to what those people do) on that show. I do love it though!
- Crossword puzzles: I love to do crossword puzzles! I have an app that times you when you do one, so I’ve made it my personal goal to get under 5 minutes for one puzzle. My current “best” is something like 5:05-close, but no cigar.
- Video Games: Some people are surprised to hear that I love video games, especially the scarier ones (Resident Evil, for example). I’m not sure why it’s so surprising, but I do love them. My brother and I have beaten all of the Resident Evils, most of the Tomb Raiders, and all of the Uncharted. My favorite game though, MARIO BROTHERS!
- Sewing: I don’t know what it is, but I find sewing completely relaxing. I’m not fantastic at it or anything, but I do enjoy making things for my craft business.
- Lazy Sundays: I work hard throughout the week (and on Saturdays); so, I really like to have my Sundays for relaxation. It doesn’t always happen; actually, it hardly ever does.
Now it’s your turn. The blog that I read inspired me, so I hope I’ve inspired you…What are your guilty pleasures? Post them here!