This week I thought I might have a little fun and ask a few people to give me 5 words that they feel describe me. First, I’m going to do my own to see how they compare.
- Educated: I love to learn; as a matter of fact, I’d go back to school and learn more if I could afford it. But, since I can, I try to learn as much as I can on my own- that’s why I read so much.
- Compassionate: I worry so much about other people and how they’re feeling, I often forget to take care of myself.
- Hard-Working: I have something like 4 jobs. Enough said.
- Funny/Entertaining: What can I say? I’ve always been the life of the party!
- Straightforward: I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
Now, on to what other think…this could go really well or really poorly…we shall see…
- My best friend, Craig: educated, determined, straightforward, insecure, and interesting.
- Kirsten Areveli (friend): Smart, talented, loving, gifted, friendly
- Meera Krish (friend): Funny, talented, genius, team-player, friendly.
- Amanda Plateman (friend): talented, loving, giving, smart, kind.
- Shana Rivera (friend): Smart, caring, devoted, trustworthy, and loving.
- Maddy Barbieri (Niece 9YO): Nice, kind, loving friendly, awesome.
- Jen Schiffer (friend): Amazing, talented, loving, beautiful, and nurturing.
- Debbie Hamlin (friend): Sweetheart, fun, happy, brilliant, efficient.
- AJ Barbieri (Nephew 12YO): Amiable, awesome, strict, fast, intellectual.
- Marti Ketterer: Fun, smart, caring, super-friend, beautiful.
Over all, I didn’t do so badly; and, if you look at them as a whole, each and every one of my answers showed up in my friends’ answers. I guess I do see myself in the same way others do.
Now it’s your turn, what are your 5 words?