I know that every now and again, we all need a little pick me up; something to remind us that we are not alone out there is this big ol’ world. Maybe it’s just me, but reading often helps. Here are some of my absolute go-to’s when I’m feeling down.
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis Kimbro
- Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers.
- Whenever I hear somebody sigh and say that life is hard, I’m tempted to ask them, “compared to what?” -Syndney Harris
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. -Lao Tzu
- If not us, who? If not now, when? -John F. Kennedy
- Even a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. -Lao Tzu
- All dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. -Walt Disney
- Challenges are what make like interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. -Joshua Marine
- You miss a 100% of the shots you don’t take. -Wayne Gretzky
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
So get out there and be great, never give up, because you can do it!
What are some of your favorites? Comment below!