Given all the turmoil that is constantly surrounding us lately, I decided that I needed to be positive and force myself to write about something that I love while saying absoultely NOTHING negative. It’s a lot harder than you think. But, you know me, I love a good challenge. So, without further ado, I give you my favorite time of the year…
- The crisp, cool air. I absolutely love the weather in the fall. There is just something about the cool breeze that really keeps me going. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, somewhere between 45-60 degrees is perfect for me!
- Apples and squash and pumpkins, oh my! Yep, I am THAT person- the one who loves everything and anything pumpkin. Maybe I need a support group. Ooh, maybe they’ll have pumpkin coffee and cookies at it 🙂
- The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Every year on Thanksgiving morning, I get up to make sure that I watch the parade. There is just something about the magic in the air that makes me so happy. I’m excited now, it’s only 2 weeks away!
- Thanksgiving. I was born on Thanksgiving, so I may have a bit of biased here; but, I really do love this holiday. It’s so often forgotten because it’s smack dab in the middle of Halloween and Christmas. It needs a little love!
- Orchards. I love going to the orchards; strangely enough not for the apple picking. Just for the vibe and the atmosphere. I love the smell; and, the fresh fruit and veggies! Then, there is also the apple cider; that, I don’t care what anyone else says, is absolutely better than the one in the grocery store!
Now, my friends, it’s your turn. Find a topic (any topic) and write at least 250 positive words about it. Remember, nothing negative! It’s really not so easy; but, it does make you feel so much better!